Things I said "Alhamdulillah" for in July 2020.

three assorted-color petaled flowers in vase on serving trayHello and salaam all! πŸ˜€ Oh, and also Eid Mubarak! How have you been? Have you been coping with Lockdown? The first one, I was fine with, I did lots of activities and kept occupied, but the second one, I haven't been so great with *tired face*. I am glad that the Leicester Lockdown has ever so slightly eased Alhamdulillah *hand on heart*, as it means I get to see different faces and have a little change of scenery.

As you all know, I regularly do 'Alhamdulillah' series, which is similar to a Gratitude list. 'Alhamdulillah' literally means 'All praise is to Allah.' 

Below is a list of things, (some seemingly really small) that I said "Alhamdulillah" for in July 2020.

1. Watching Hajj Vlogs on YouTube. This brings back so many memories from when I went for Umrah. InshaAllah sooooon *fingers crossed.* 
2. Walks in the park. 
3. Celebrating Eid and eating lots of yummy food! 
4. Listening to 'Mindful Muslimah' on Spotify. This lady is amazinggggg, I kid you not. Soo well spoken mashaAllah, intelligent and calming. 
5. Peppermint tea. 
6. Seeing family. 
7. Breeze on a hot day. 
8. Washing the garden with cold water on a blazing hot day. 
9. Smiles and friends.  
10. Country drives. 
11. Walks in fields amongst sheep. 
12. Lavender oil. 
13. Watching Ertugrul, and telling my Mum that her name is 'Her-lee-may', not 'Halloumi' as in the cheese. 
14. Sitting on grass and relaxing. 
15. Amazing colleagues. 
16. Interior decor. ;) 
17. Eid Mubarak messages. 
18. Leicester Lockdown easing slightly. 
19. Girly chats. 
20. Did I mention Eid breakfassssst? Meat and chicken with roti (chappatti), and sweet,creamy, nutty, vermicelli filled milk. 

Thank you for reading my post, and I hope you had a blessed day celebrating :) 

What things have you been grateful for during this month? It doesn't have to be anything 'major', as it really is the small things which make the biggest difference. 

You can click on the link to read my 'Alhamdulillah' post from June 2020. 

Till next time, take care and stay safe :)

Shai 
 x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Define Story

How to have a Harry Potter themed birthday.

Panto Review: De Montfort Hall's Beauty and the Beast.