Things I said "Alhamdulillah" for in April 2020!


Salaam and hello everyone :) Feeling ok? Feeling rubbish? It's fine, ride the wave as I have said previously, and be kind to yourself :)

 Below is a list of what I was grateful for in April 2020, so I am going to crack on! :)

1. Ramadhan decorations in the house.
2. Making star shaped snacks.
3. Starting to learn French.
4. My family being alive.
5. Making new friends.
6. Cooking lasagne.
7. Being alive.
8. Cleaning and decluttering.
9. Praying in Jama'ah (congregation) with my family.
10. Creating art.
11. Making my first video!
12. Food that we eat.
13. Feeling rubbish, crying, and being ok with that.
14. Walks in the park.
15. Foot soaks!
16. The sound of birds tweeting.
17. The taste of cold, sweet watermelon after a day of fasting.
18. Video calls with my friends.
19. Devouring Rasmalai (Indian milk pudding with dumplings in it) !!
20. Dua (wish-prayer) at Maghrib (sunset) time.
21. The beautiful flowers in the park.
22. The smell of grass.
23. Playing Jenga and Connect 4 with my brother.
24. Afternoon naps.
25. Clean laundry.
26. Video calling my sister and brother in law.

So that is my list for April. As I looked back, it's always always the "little" things we take for granted which, all add up to contribute to a bigger puzzle.

Have you checked out my Alhamdulilah post for March? You can check it out here should you wish to.

I hope you are having a great Ramadhan as we enter the second third, and for those of you who do not observe Ramadhan, I hope you are also well, of course :)

See you next time,

Shai :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Define Story

How to have a Harry Potter themed birthday.

Panto Review: De Montfort Hall's Beauty and the Beast.