As easy as 1,2,3: How to organise your Ramadhan Duas. Part 2.




Hello and salaams everyone! How are you keeping? :)

In my previous post, How to Organise Your Ramadhan Duas. Part 1I was speaking about how to organise your duas, and these are the headings that I have come up with, and have given some examples of what you would like to ask for under each heading. 

Personal.

1. Dear Allah, make me be useful, reliable and helpful to people and my family. 
2. Help me to make the best decisions. 
3. Protect me from people who could harm me. 


Professional.

1. Dear Allah, allow me to add value to my work role. 
2. Dear Allah, allow me to always flourish and grow in my professional role. 
3. Dear Allah, allow me to work to the best quality that I am capable of. 

Married Goals.

1.Dear Allah, allow my spouse and I to have a healthy and happy relationship. 
2.Dear Allah, allow my spouse and I to help each other grow, support and motivate one another. 
3.Dear Allah, allow my spouse and I to parent our children to the best of our knowledge and capability. 

World.

1. Dear Allah, allow me to make a positive change to the world, in any way, shape or form. 
2. Dear Allah, help to create more unity between communities. 
3. Dear Allah, please can you ease the worries of anyone suffering, and instill an unshakable hope in their heart. 



Repentance.

1. Dear Allah, please forgive me for any past mistakes that I have made. 
2. Dear Allah, please give me the ability to recognise what my mistakes are. 
3. Dear Allah, please allow me to then change my behaviour and actions to allow me to repent. 

Growth

1. Dear Allah, allow me to develop and become stronger in my Deen. 
2. Dear Allah, allow my confidence to increase. 
3. Dear Allah, allow me to take steps into the unknown to increase my opportunities. 

Gratitude

1. Dear Allah, thank you for the confidence you have given to me.
2. Dear Allah, thank you for the health you have blessed me with.
3. Dear Allah, thank you for my friends and family who love me.

Have you checked out my latest 'Alhamdulillah' blog post? Click here to go to it! :)

There you have it! My Part 2 of my Ramadhan Duas. I have tried to give the examples that I think are 'top priority', just so the blog post doesn't turn into a MASHOOSIVE essay, but you are, of course, more than welcome to adapt and add your own duas.

I really hope this has helped you, and has given you some structure as to what you would like to ask for. Till next time, keep smiling and salaams :) :)

Shayma

xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Define Story

How to have a Harry Potter themed birthday.

Panto Review: De Montfort Hall's Beauty and the Beast.