My Primark Monochrome Wishlist | July 2018.

Etched Mini Faux Plant Pot
Ok. I know it's been a very long time. School's out for summer!! Yippee! The other day when I was in town, I saw these goodies in Primark, and decided to make a Wishlist/ virtual shopping list. They have some trendy homeware there in many styles; boho, Harry Potter, Disney, and then they've also got this monochrome look going on. 

When I saw these pieces at Primark, I started thinking of simplistic, modern, clean-cut interiors. I'm thinking art gallery, minimal items and statement items. White walls, glass and plants. The following items are beautiful in their own way; not only does the monochrome look chic and stylish, it also brings about a touch of sophistication to the room. Scroll down to see my wishlist! :)

                                             Striped Vase
So there you have it. My Monochrome wishlist from Primark. If I was going to dress any interior with these accessories, I would also include pops of colour along with these accessories in order to bring about some vibrancy. The monochrome look is most definitely a trend everywhere, and can also be paired up with white walls and grey carpets. Keep all your accessories minimal to achieve a sleek look.  I'd thrown in an apple green and some mustards here and there to introduce that burst of juicy colour!

How would you style your interiors with these accessories? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Define Story

How to have a Harry Potter themed birthday.

25 Things I am Grateful for Recently :)