Things I said 'Alhamdulillah' for in March 2022! .


Salaams and hello you :) And whilst we're at it, Ramadhan Mubarak! Ramadhan is the perfect time to reflect on what we are grateful for, so without further ado, below is a list I've compiled of things that I am grateful for in my life at the moment

Alhamdulillah, or Subhan'Allah is an expression Muslims use, of thankfulness toward 'Allah', or God

1. My parents. God bless them so much. The fact that they are alive, well, take care of me, and are always there for me.

2. Drinking hot Indian tea with cassava chips dusted with chilli powder and watching the world go by.

3. Spending time with my neice and those squidgy toes! Sometimes life is too short to wait for an occasion, and I'm so glad I busted out a balloon arch just because. 

4. Playing bowling and nearly winning. Quality time spent with family bonding and having life's lighter moments is always a win. 

5. My health improving. I wasn't too well, but alhamdulillah I am on the road to getting better. One thing I appreciate so much more is just being able to sleep through the night, just one of the things that really played up when I was ill. 

6. My support network who came over to see me when I wasn't well, have taken care of my wellbeing and are supporting me in their own love language. They know who they are. (Especially my uncle.) 

7. Attending a charity event where Mufti Menk was a guest speaker! I've always listened to him on YouTube, but seeing him in person was something else.  


8. The smell of a gifted Ted Baker candle when you're sat to pray in Ramadhan. Mmmm....

9. Seeing colleagues and the glimmer of normality and routine after a period of being off ill. 

10. Home sweet home and the sweet sweet arrival of Ramadhan :) A month of blessings, warm samosas, and love, insha'Allah. 

I'm by no means a forever grateful person. I wish there were some things in my life too. But complaining is something I am working on. Questioning is something I am working on by sifting through and looking very hard to recognise the blessings already present. 

P.S 11. Starting to blog again ;) 

Feel free to leave a comment below and share! 

#leicester #leicesterlifestyle #leicesterblogger #theresnoplacelikehome #alhamdulillah #gratitude #gratitudelist #thanks #thankfulness 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Define Story

How to have a Harry Potter themed birthday.

25 Things I am Grateful for Recently :)