My reading wishlist from: Urban Outfitters

I usually go browsing in Urban Outfitters, because I like the style of their products and the chilled atmosphere. This wishlist is a collection of books I'd like to read.

milk and honey by Rupi Kaur


I've read "The Sun and her Flowers" by Rupi Kaur, and her poems deal with immigration, self- love, and femininity. I'm going to be honest and say I didn't fully understand all her poems  and felt some of them leaving me underwhelmed. 

It took a long time for me to get used to such short poems after reading long sonnets by Shakespeare and such, but would still like to read this first collection. 

Everyday Self-Care


Because wellbeing, mental health awareness and self-care are such prominent topics, and as an adult, I need to educate myself on how to take care of myself! I'm intrigued to explore deeper forms of self-care, such as setting boundaries and inner strength.

Spark Joy by Marie Kondo


I watch Marie Kondo's series on Netflix about tidying up (yes I enjoy organising and tidying, so sue me hehe), so hence I'd like to read this. I feel as though alot of the thoughts and concepts I already have and practice will be better expressed and explored in this book. 

everyday calm, author unknown




We all have worries, hence learning some relaxation tips wouldn't hurt. That, or I can just admire the whimsical turquoise book cover which is truly meditative to look at anyway. *dreamy eyes* The marble effect reminds me of an azure, sparkling ocean, the lovely sunlight reflecting off of the surface, the sound of waves lapping and gently splashing onto rocks...

ohhh deer Florence Pressed Flower Daily Planner


Not strictly a read, but just look at how beautiful it is! It makes me reminiscient of summer walks in the park. I like a good planner or a to do list notepad, so it's also for organisational purposes. 

What have you had your eye on in Urban Outfitters, or indeed any store? :)  

Please feel free to leave me a comment below! 

With peace,

Shai  :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Define Story

How to have a Harry Potter themed birthday.

25 Things I am Grateful for Recently :)