Spring Cleaning 2021! My B&M and Home Bargains haul.


Hello everyone! In today's post, I will be doing a Spring 2021 Home Bargains and B&M haul.

(Can you honestly go into those places without picking up a scented candle or two, and a fun smelling disinfectant?) I suppose it’s the sign of adulthood when you get super-satisfied buying… cleaning products ha!

I am super house-proud and have a minimalist mindset. My motto is that if anything is out of or cluttering up the place, I either a) tidy it or b) bin it. Organising, cleaning and decluttering is therapeutic for my anxiety as it keeps my mind occupied from whatever I may be overthinking about. It also allows me to use pent up energy, whilst bringing order and sense to my environment.

So without further ado, I'm going to get started with my product list.

1‘Sparkle’ sink tidy.

This is a grey, plastic tidy in a super sleek design, with ‘Sparkle’ printed in silver calligraphy on the front. It has two handles either side so you can hold it easily. It’s big enough to hold a scrubbing brush, a dish brush, a liquid bottle, a handwash and a sponge.  B&M has these also available with ‘Kitchen’ and ‘Tidy’ written on them, but I like a bit of Sparkle! They are available in white, with metallic pink writing, but IMO they didn’t look smart, and this one coordinates with my kitchen brilliantly. 

2. Yankee Candle- Daisy and Buttercups. (Pictured above as the first image.)

A cheery yellow candle which instantly lifts your mood and isn't that sickly overpowering floral scent. C'mon guys, it's daisies and Buttercups, so it's bound to be gentle and sweet. Images of skipping through the park come to mind. *inhales all the buttercups*

3. Grey Eco Compost bucket.

I had my eye on a metal Laundry Powder container, but once it rusts, it’s not very useful. However, this is a plastic eco compost bucket with handles, and a clickable lid which was much better in terms of durability and practicality. I stuck the large ‘Laundry’ silver calligraphy label from the Storage Organising Labels pack (below) onto the bucket, which gave me a fancy laundry bucket. To top it off, the sticker font  matched my ‘Sparkle’ sink tidy. 


As you can see, the Storage Organising Labels have 1 large and 2 small stickers of 'Laundry', 'Kitchen' and 'Bathroom' each. 

4. Febreze Sugarplum and Frosted Pine Air Mist.

These were actually leftover limited editions for Christmas, so I popped them in my basket before they went hehe. There was only one Sugarplum bottle left on the shelf, so I'm lucky to have found one. Both scents are strong, so a little spritz goes a long way. IMO I'd be happy using these smells all year round. 



5. Febreze Crocus & blue bell Air Mist

Again, limited edition, but for Spring, and smells so fresh. It reminds me of the beach, funnily enough. I’m not really a fan of floral air scents usually, but this smelt good when I sneakily sprayed some in store. *mischievous chuckle*. 

6. fabfresh Fabric- Rose and Pink Peony

Fabric Freshener for soft furnishings like sofas, rugs or footstools you can’t stick in the washing machine. Especially useful when you want an instant spritz to eliminate Indian food smells, because onions are amazing. But they belong in the curry and are not appealing at all if they linger in the air. 

7. glade Shake ‘n’ Vac- Magnolia and Vanilla.

I wasn’t particularly keen on the vanilla scent, but it was the only one they had available, so I had to go for it. The scent kicked up in the air pretty well once I’d vacuumed. 


8.The Pink Stuff- Miracle Bathroom Foam Cleaner

I've used the Pink Stuff Miracle Paste, which made me get into "The Pink Stuff" brand. I haven't tried this Bathroom Foam as of yet, but have heard great reviews about the product once it's been sprayed. It foams up once wet, dragging away with it all the dirt demons. *muhaha* I'm expecting a little dramatic Lush-style dramatic foaming-up-in-the-water scene. At 89p, I'm not complaining. It's ridiculously good value.

*Update. I was underwhelmed. Like a balloon at the end of a party that's ran out of air. *balloon whizzes around room and deflate limply.* The Pink Foam Cleaner did not foam up as a shocking, fizzy, pink. Instead it was like (mini) blobs of shaving foam had squirted out. Maybe I need to check I'm doing it right? 

9. Grey Hand Towel (pictured in Febreze Sugarplum and Frosted Pine Air Mist image.)

A hand towel, which is super fluffy in a smart colour which would coordinate with any other contemporary colours and prints. 

10. Charcoal Hand Towel (pictured in glade Shake ‘n’ Vac- Magnolia and Vanilla image.)

Literally the same as above, but in a darker grey. 

That is the end of my haul. What are your go-to home products? Is there a product you would recommend? If so, please leave a comment below and hit the Like button. 

Keep smiling!

Shai :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Define Story

How to have a Harry Potter themed birthday.

25 Things I am Grateful for Recently :)