Things I Said Alhamdulillah for in July 2019.



Hello people! How have you been? I decided to try this blog post as I wanted to attempt something fresh. It's basically like a Gratitude List, and I'm already feeling delighted! :P 
“Alhamdulillah” means a declaration of gratitude to Allah. It literally means being thankful for any tiny thing, to major things. It literally means “All Praise be to Allah.” So, without further ado, below is a list of the 20 things I said Alhamdulillah for in the past month! 

1.  The different people who supported me.

2.  The hot weather followed by the refreshing rain.

3.  Signing up to the Snowdon Sunrise Challenge for August.

4.  Saying goodbye to my friend as she leaves for Hajj.

5.  My class children chatting and giggling on the school trip.

6.  Ice cold water trickling down my throat in the heatwave.

7.  Having a massive declutter in my bedroom.

8.  The end of the school year.

9.   Friends checking up on me.

10. The gentle breeze on my face as I went for my morning jog in the park.

11.  Speaking up when I needed to.

12.  Getting creative with the wedding preparations!

13.  Warm gooey chocolate cake with cold milk.

14.  Meditating.

15.  Laughter during conversations.

16.  Dressing up.

17.  Girly chats and walks.

18.  Eating cheesy pizza with family.

19.  Hitting the cool bed after a whole day of wedding things.

20.  Completing 5K in the Race for Life at Victoria Park.
What did you think of my 'Alhamdulillah' list? What were you thankful for in the past month? It doesn't have to be anything 'major', it's all about the little things :)

See you next time!
Shai xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Define Story

How to have a Harry Potter themed birthday.

25 Things I am Grateful for Recently :)